Party Hard, Party Safe

Party Hard, Party Safe

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

This week all is guuuuddd....

Monday 2nd of April
It's my birthday, and i managed 2 keep it a secret so far...
Asked Kelly to go shopping with me for some new clothes... needless to say, we ended up shopping 4 shoes for Kelly!! Had a quiet night out with a certain lady...

Sunday 1st of April
Went to a Comedy show and asked Kelly to go with. Cocktails and Sushi half-price and a load of fun!! It was her first Comedy Show, and she was crawling with laughter. Did invite that someone else first, but she’s got those awful Nokia phones, and the battery died, so she got my msg late…

Trying to keep my secrets secret, otherwise 2morrow will be a great big drinking orgy!!
Specially from Pierre and Craig…

Saturday 31st March
Pierre did a Set-up in Hout Bay, and had to book some DJ’s. I was setting up and doing sound @ Nameless, Somerset West.

Had a Foam machine booked for Saturday morning for a car show that was held by the Daily Voice newspaper… Drove all the way there just to find out that they cancelled it… Apparently they tried to phone my “Office Number”… but I don’t have one!! What the fuck!!

One big mess-up and pure incompetence from this bunch of people.

Saturday night I finally got enough courage to approach someone I’ve been looking at secretly for some time now… well, lets just say it was an eye-opener…

Friday 30th March
Had a promo at Town Square, and DJ’d in Wellington. Went well, and had a lot of fun.

Thursday 29th March
DJ’d @ Denim & Diamonds, with the weekly Funky Thursdays!! Was Great!! One of the biggest Thursdays they ever had… just once again proof that the Stellenbosch Students are hungry for something different…

Wednesday 28th March
Had a Foam Party and a Wet T-shirt Competition on at Cancun, in Stellenbosch. Was a lot of fun and the women there are all nuts!! Saw Chelize there, but it seems like she’s got other things on her mind…

Tuesday 27th March
Serviced some of my equipment, and repacked all my wires. Didn’t know I had so many!!

Monday 26th of March
Had some electrical work to do, and it ended up being a whole day’s work!!
Bad!!

Sunday 25th of March
Decided I’ll stay home and relax for a change. Went out for dinner… it was Guuuudddd….

No comments: