Party Hard, Party Safe

Party Hard, Party Safe

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Just a Shout-out on the 31'st of May

Wednesday 30th of May was a semi-quiet night out in Wellington. Not sure why, but I recon that the student’s exams has got something to do with it. Tonight, 31st of December will tell, as I'm DJ’n in Stellenbosch. Funky Thursdays took of with storm in Denim & Diamonds, and it’s the one day in the week that I normally look forward to.

Probably because I can play a lot of my own music, and because Stellenbosch is filled with beautiful people.

On the production-side of things, it’s going a bit slower than what I would like. I guess it’s because I stay tired these days and whenever I am up and about, I’m busy working on everything except producing. Maybe I’ll have to call a bit of a time-out and pack a bag. Go away for a day or two. Not a bad idea if you ask me.

Weird things are happening with regards to my past as well… My ex, Marlize contacted me on Sunday. For what reason you may ask? Simple, she just wanted to know how things are going etc etc. There are just a few things that bother me. Why would she tell me not to contact her after 10, because the fiancé then gets off work? Why the sudden interest if I’m involved with someone or not? Why the flood of sms’s and the request from her side not to mention it to other people that works with the fiancé?

Unfortunately I’m the suspicious kind of person, questioning almost everything, and trusting very few people. People that I do trust know that. So ja, this whole episode will soon reveal itself. Maybe one simply doesn’t know what they have lost until they realize it afterwards.

On a completely different note… has anybody ever wondered about a proper Nightguide Party?
H2O is coming up pretty fast up in JHB, and I’m looking forward to having one awesome time yet again. Problem is that Cape Town is way behind when it comes to hosting great parties such as H2O. I mean decent outdoor events, with the likes of SA’s cream DJ’s.

I’m walking around with the idea of hosting exactly such an event down here in Cape Town, and who knows, it might just happen sooner that anticipated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo! I'm looking for anyone out there that's recently got more than they paid for at a club in Somerset-West...2 drinks and you end up in hospital with some nasty sheet in your blood you can'nt explain...anyone else woke up not remembering what the hell happened, yet you KNOW you were not nearly as motherless as the docs thought? ewigheidswese@yahoo.com

Nightguide Webmaster said...

Where did this happen dude... let me investigate. Mail me @ webmaster@nightguide.co.za