Party Hard, Party Safe

Party Hard, Party Safe

Monday, January 15, 2007

Just a quiet weekend

Saturday 13th of January
Well, I decided to take things slow on Saturday the 13th, as I only had some globes to deliver and a speaker to swap for one of my clients. I did however had to wait for the same client to close business before I could dismantle the rest of the sound equipment. This turned out to be like only at 02-00 in the morning. So evidently I decided that I would simply party there for the night. It was fun and I met up with some friends that I haven’t seen in quite some time.

Amelia also came over with some of her friends. I do wonder if she’s always as hardheaded as what she was on Saturday. Sure I wasn’t in the best of moods, and not too talkative, but hey, I think that after Friday’s episode she should understand.

Anyway, I left just after 02-00, after trying to find Amelia to say goodbye too. Couldn’t find her, and decided it’s time to load up and leave.

Sunday 14th of January
For some odd reason I woke up hungry for meat. Just there and then I decided that I’m going to braai (BBQ) today. Went and did a whole lot of shopping at the mall, got back home and made some potato-salad and just relaxed for a bit. This week is madness, to say the least. The afternoon I stripped some speakers and serviced two CD players. The mixer I brought back last night also needs some attention. I will have to look at that on Monday.

Sunday evening I watched some TV, worked on some more equipment and decided to take a walk on the beach. Pity some people don’t get the hints… hehe. Got back then jumped straight into bed. Another funny thing happened today… the Internet slowed down to a snail’s pace, and after phoning a few people, I got some answers…. Seems like Telkom had problems with their ADSL lines… Too bad.

No comments: