Party Hard, Party Safe

Party Hard, Party Safe

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Stories, lost love and more

Sjoe!! What a week so far!! It’s been touch-and-go all the time!!

Wednesday 10th of January
Wednesday went by pretty smooth in the end, and I went to Town Square to meet some friends for a drink or two. I simply love the new Van Gogh Espresso Voddka they are selling. Everybody should try this!! Have a Dbl on ice in a tumbler…. Superb to say the least!!
I went home at around 00-30 (I guess!!) and stripped some speakers that I had to take in for repairs on Thursday.

Thursday 11th of January
Thursday morning I was up and early, and had this tune stuck in my head. I decided to work on my music a bit, and then had a breakfast while mastering some songs. As mentioned Nightguide and the http://www.nightguide.co.za/ website acquired the VIP lounge at Vacca Matta in Edward Street for some VIP parties every Thursday, starting on the 11th.

I invited a whole lot of people, but because it was our first one and I knew that we will have to sort out some details on the first night and some of the guests that I really wanted there would only be there next Thursday (18th) I decided not to invite certain people, like Adel and Zafier. These are true friends (from which I don’t have a lot) that I could sit and talk/socialize all night long. I simply think it is unfair that one should invite people to a party only not to give them the attention they truly deserve.

I left at around 14-00 and picked up a great friend. Kelly is the type that you can take to a party and she will simply create one around herself. We first handed in the speakers in Cape Town, and then went to one of my suppliers to pick up a whole load of globes for two of my clients, that I need to deliver today, Saturday the 13th. We then went to Primi to introduce her to the infamous Jam-Jars. We each had a Jam-Jar and just sat and relaxed, after having a stroll through the Waterfront. My plan was that we should head back to Vacca Matta in Edward Street just after the rush hour subsided. I had the munchies after the Jam-Jar, and Kelly, not being a great eater, didn’t feel like anything. So I evidently had to line my stomach for the night ahead.

Had some great calamari and chips from one of the food-stands at the Waterfront, and sat outside on the deck while watching some Jazz festival being performed by some great South African artists. Kelly and me then headed back to Vacca Matta (VM).

Arriving at VM we moved to the new VIP section they are opening up, and had a drink or two while waiting for Pierre and the rest to arrive. First on the scene were Mark and Juanique, and boy, did they change!! I still think Juanique changed something about her hair, but anyway…

Got an SMS from the ex, "R", asking me out for drinks? I simply replied to her that I was out at a party already. I then asked her in another SMS why she suddenly had this interest in me after I was told never to contact her again. That was her decision, not mine – please note.

As usual, she only replies when she feels like it, and that wasn’t one of those SMS’s she felt like replying to…

We soon started to fill up the venue, and moved to the upstairs VIP section, where we partied all night long and really had a great time!!! Make sure to check out the pics at http://www.nightguide.co.za/PICS.htm

Friday 11th of January
Friday arrived with a slight headache… maybe from the MOJO at Vacca Matta or was that the Jam-Jars?? Anyway, had a few e-mails to sort out and then went to install a sound system into a new restaurant of a friend of mine. Got back home around noon, dirty and full of glue. After I’ve taken a shower I made a few phone calls, and the decided that we here at Nightguide need a bit or R&R. We decided to meet up at Nameless Pub, where Kelly and Willem, Amelia and Warren joined us. After having a great time chatting away, we moved over to Town Square where we soon got stuck into some awesome Cherry Bombs and some tall drinks.

Feeling uncomfortable I decided to leave just after two, not because of the crowd or the venue, but because I once again became public property. Someone told someone that they saw me on Thursday at another pub with a married woman!! WTF!! OMG!! I was like in Cape Town the whole afternoon!! Got slips to proof it… Pictures I’m in!!! The works…

Some “friend” told a certain girl this, which accused me of it… So, to those that think they can make up stories about me, and to those so-called “friends” of the person that told me the story… here’s a nice piece of advise…

Next time you want to make up a story about me, get a decent alibi. And don’t forget to check my blog… that’s what it’s here fore… so you can get your facts straight before you make up a story and tell it to people that may still matter in my life. And if these so-called friends would want to make up a story, I would like to advise them of the following…

- - GO AND HAVE A SEXUAL DEPARTURE… IN OTHER WORDS… FUCK OFF!!--

That’s if you are so stupid to run to the ex "R", to tell her that you saw me with a married woman somewhere, while I was in the Waterfront!! I'm not swearing at the ex... I simply have too much respect for that... I am swearing at all those assholes that always run to her with some shit story... Get your facts straight... ever better... tell it too me in my face... I dare you all!!

I find it so pathetic that people think that my life is public property, just so that they can make up stories… They have absolutely no idea on what’s happening in my life… That’s why I started the blog, as a personal diary/journal… just to clear the air…

So tonight I’m off again to a birthday party, need to sort out a speaker and deliver some globes. Don’t really know what I’ll do after that… stay tuned… maybe I’ll find out something new about what I did somewhere…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ek weet presis waar oor jy praat en hoe dit voel as mense na ander mense se stories luister, hul eie stertjie aansit en nie die volle waarheid wil weet nie. Sal ook nie na jou toe kom en vra wat die waarheid is. Glo anders mense liewers.