Party Hard, Party Safe

Party Hard, Party Safe

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thursday 4th 2007, the day before Pierre and I go on a Short Tour...

Well, just got off the phone with Pierre and need to get my things packed. Had another argument with the Ex "R" last night... Pitty when one turns nasty… Maybe I should have listened to her when she said that she’s “not a nice chick”. I can’t help but wonder though if she is playing the Boyfriend up in Gauteng just like she played me? Should be interesting to hear his comments… But then again I have better things to do than to involve myself in other people’s lives.

On the home front I sorted out some wiring today in Stellenbosch, and serviced some equipment. Looks like this weekend is going to be a busy one. Bookings are steadily coming in and we might cut our tour short and be back on Saturday. If you keep in touch with my website http://www.nightguide.co.za/ you will know that Sara has left our shores, and FHM sure missed a awesome photo shoot with her… Sorry Guys!!

Baby-B is going to a 21’st Birthday party and forgot about our dinner arrangements for tonight, but hey, I simply cant be mad at her for too long. I did however get some advise from Amelia that I think I’ll stick to with regards to the X though…

Time for me to pack. Didn’t change much on the site today, and don’t think I will tomorrow as well, as we will be on the road most of the time. I do hope we are taking enough MOJO with us, and as Pierre is coming over to my house tonight already, I think we should have a good one tonight…

Be gud ya all, and be safe!!

No comments: