Party Hard, Party Safe

Party Hard, Party Safe

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Welcome 2007!!

Well, I know it’s been few days since New Year, but what can I say…. It’s the busiest time of the year for us.

This year I will be doing a lot more on the Blog. I decided that since everybody wants to know what’s happening in my personal life all the time, and everybody tries their hand at gossiping about me, I would go Global… as in Public…

Yip, that’s right… from now on, this blog will be my own personal diary. Therefore, I don’t need to sit and listen to crap I hear from people about myself. Stories grow and people exaggerate, but now for the first time people will be able to read up about my personal life the way I write it.

No more gossip, no more screwed people keeping themselves busy with “Small-town Mentality” and bugging other people.

These posts will be done on a regular basis, and will cover all aspects of the Webmaster’s personal life as well as that of his Co-workers and the http://www.nightguide.co.za/ website in general.

Should be interesting… seeing if my blog entries will clash with the stories I so often hear…

No comments: